Tuesday, September 30, 2008

2018!

Today was incredibly uneventful. We were in the library for most of it. I had a dream our room was haunted. We had to put a crucifix up, I guess it was an evil ghost. Last night our room started leaking. The air conditioning I guess. Right during OTH! I forgot to mention that on my last blog. Jeremy was nice and he went to tell our RA for us because we are pansies. We got to lunch 5 minutes before it closed. I thought we were going to have to run. I started thinking about how long Matt will be in school. He has two more years at UNO, 3 or 4 years in medical school and then 3 or 4 years in Residency. He will get paid for residency, but still. He might not be done until 2018! Christian will be in high school! That just blows my mind. Last year I had a practicum with third graders. They are the class of 2017. Those little kids will be out of high school before Matt is done with college. I mean, I guess that’s just how it is, and I accept it, I just never really thought about it that much. I’m thinking his mom wanted him to wait until 2018 to get married. HA like I would wait THAT long.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg when i saw your status on facebook i thought you were exagerating! i butchered that spelling. but that's so long! smart medical people can handle it! is he still gonna be a pharmastist? shad's brother shea was going to UNO to be a pharmasist!

Emilee said...

2018 sucks... but at least for part of that he gets paid, and you won't have to wait that whole time to get married! that would suck if he didnt want to get married until 2018! moms are unrealistic. my mom doesnt want me to even get engaged until i am out of school and stuff. they see things different once they've been married and stuff. anyway, im glad our room isnt haunted! sometimes i think itm might be...


"just kidding!!"

Emilee said...

i just realized i said "and stuff" like three times in that comment. whoops.