Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Is that a compromise?

About 80 people have not rsvp'd yet and our guest list is at 133 right now.  A lot of the people we haven't heard from live out of town so I would be surprised if we even had 175 people.  We sent over 280 invitations, with the thought that 200 would come.  So it's working out alright!  Too bad we already finalized the flowers for 20 tables. 

Still haven't heard from my biological father.  FAIL.

In college my bio father forgot my birthday and i guess I said something to my friends about it.  So Emilee wrote an aggressive Myspace message to him and it freaked him out! Lol that was so nice of her.  She gave him the what-for and he sent a card.  I wasn't mad about not getting a present, I just thought it would be nice to be acknowledged.

Have I already said I can't wait to feel normal?  Yesterday I got teary eyed at High School Musical.  How sad is that?  I think I'm one of those people that gains weight when they are stressed...maybe all the food I eat all day has something to do with that.  I should not have snacks available to me at work.  BAD Julie.

I think I'm a super accomodating fiancee.  Matt has a three-foot-high tiki man, a giant Garfield clock, a wooden mask, and a couple tin posters about beer that are only appropriate for a man-cave or a garage.  I don't want any of that in my living room, I've already got a dream in my head for that and they don't fit my decor.  I've got a plan for the kitchen too, and the dining room is pretty much just a corner where a table will fit.  I kept asking Matt when he was getting rid of this stuff and he said never. So I told him he could put it all in our bedroom because I care about it the least and no one else will really be going in there.  Is that a compromise?  :)

I told him he could have a man-cave when we get a house, but now that I got him to marry me I might admit that I was lying...ha ha jk I think.

17 Days!!

No comments: