Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I think I'm "that" neighbor


     Our living room curtain rod fell down.  It was no big deal during the day but once it got dark my neighbors were outside and it was awkward.  I was sitting on the couch with wet hair (after moisturizing it) and a big thick hoodie (to keep my wet hair from getting all over my clothes) eating a pizza and watching tv.  Way to perpetuate the stay at home mom stereotype, self.  I think I'm "that" neighbor.  Thankfully my father in law put it back up for me, and as a bonus they aren't sagging on the floor, so they look better than when they were first put up.

     Today Adrian has been playing a game that he doesn't realize he's playing. It's called "I dare you to put me down...bitch" I get him to sleep, wait til he seems to be in a deep sleep, slowly walk to his swing, then I put him down, throw on a blanket and start the swing in one fell swoop. I make it 5 feet away with fingers crossed and the soft whimpering starts and eventually turns into screaming. This was in the evening though, he was fine during the day. He is currently on my lap where he will sleep forever.

     A couple posts back I mentioned the dress I was expecting in the mail.  It came last week but was too big so I had to exchange it.  I'm expecting it tomorrow but here's a picture of the one that was too big:


     I've started a search for Adrian's Christmas stocking.  I'm not sure if I should get one or three for aesthetic reasons.  I'm so excited to pick it out!  Matt has no opinion.  His apathy towards Christmas decor could be a blessing because I can do whatever I want.  I offered to help my MIL decorate her house for Christmas because her boys always complained and made it difficult when they lived with her.  She said Chris' girlfriend had offered too so we're going to make it a fun little event.  I hope Adrian takes after me and loves the holidays!  It will be so fun to have a little helper one day.

     On Sunday I couldn't help but dress Adrian up:


     I'm thinking of adding a bow-tie but it's already adorable as it it.  I must get more pictures of this outfit.  This is him bundled up. Winter is coming:


   

No comments: