Wednesday, June 6, 2012

One Year Anniversary and 31 weeks

This is a little late because I haven't had access to the internet for a couple days.  June 4th was our one year anniversary!  I love you Matt!  Even though you don't read my blog...

One year ago we were doing this:




and here I am now, at 31 weeks. 

This is one of the things I borrowed from Jill.  I got a lot of compliments when I wore it to work.  I also got a lot of "wow you really ARE pregnant!" and other weight comments.  However, I'm still thinner than 80% of the people at work.  So I think I win.


     Only 2 more months and our family will grow!  Holy cow, two months is nothing. Cross your fingers that he comes on time or perhaps a couple days early; but not until after July 28th because we have a wedding.  I’m sure he’s worried about what’s convenient for me. 

     On Monday most of my fabric came in!  The elephant fabric is a bigger print than I expected; that’s what I get for not looking harder.  It will still work though, who am I trying to impress?  The polka dot fabric is on back-order.  The curtain fabric is perfect!  I’m not sure if it will work to make napkins out of it; I might have to choose another coordinating fabric.  Now all I have to do is get everything moved in and I can work on the nursery and dining room. Well actually the townhouse isn't finished yet, so again, cross your fingers.  We might be staying at my parent's for a little while.


     Last night I had a dream that the baby was born.  It was a really fast, painless labor.  It was so fast that Matt just went out of the room for a second and bam!  baby was there.  I hadn't been paying attention (???) so I was disappointed that I missed the birth of my child.  He had lots of straight dark hair, dark eyes and looked about 3 months old.  Plus we forgot to pack our hospital bag.  Dreams are so weird.

No comments: