Tuesday, April 14, 2015

New house update April

The house is coming together, we have had some issues along the way.  We won't be getting stairs from the kitchen to the basement.  In the end I'm glad because I can have my laundry in the kitchen instead of the basement.  I feel like I'll get things done more easily if they're closer together.









The master bath, the one I got to design.

Adrian's room, a nice light green

I'm letting Matt decorate this room for now, it'll be an office/craft room for a bit.  When we have another baby it will be in our room first and then maybe it can share with Adrian.  Or I'll just kick Matt out of this room.



Dining room light


 The kitchen is a work in progress and we still have to paint the outside of the house, which might not happen until next year.  Our goal is to have it done by the end of May.



No comments: