Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Homicidal Turkeys

     7 months til I get married! I am so excited! Last Monday I tried on my wedding dress and loved it even more than I did the first time. Its so me! Ever since I was little and saw the “North and South” mini series, Little Women and Gone with the Wind I have always wanted to wear a big dress. I thought I would have a hoop skirt but I guess it’s not necessary for my dress. (Technically its an A-line, not too big for my frame.)Anyway, I told Jill it’s a good thing they keep it at the store because otherwise I would live in it. Jill said it wouldn’t be very pretty with spaghetti and coke stains all over it. I guess she is right.

     Everything was going smoothly and then last week our band canceled on us. With 7 months to go. Because somebody got pregnant. Nobody wants to watch a live birth onstage, so the new search began and we found the PERFECT band. Thank goodness they were free! They have a great song list and it sounds like they interact with the crowd well and keep them entertained. In the end, I think it will work out better than the first band.

     Last weekend we watched a movie about a turkey that murdered people. It really put me in the holiday spirit. Then Shad decided to turn on a clown movie and that night I had a nightmare about a bunch of people with clown masks on trying to kill people. Coincidence?

No comments: