Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Matt Can Grill and I Can Bake Pies!

I finally realized I am addicted to online shopping. It's fun! It's convenient! It's like getting presents all the time in the mail! Except I paid for them. Maybe Matt will have to limit my internet time when we get married. Getting packages reminds of of Christmas time when I was a kid in England. It gives me the warm and fuzzies.

Oh my gosh I just realized, there has to be a way for me to get a baby picture of Matt on here. He was ADORABLE. We are getting our slideshow ready and they are in my possession. Be afraid Matt.

Last weekend Matt and I went to dinner and a movie with Chris and Allie. Chinese food rules! I can't get enough of fried rice. We saw "Your Highness" which was hilarious. I just love Zooey Deschanel :)

Before the movie we registered at our last place. We got there at 5:30, listened to a little speech and left at about 7. How many things did we register for? About 7 if you include the pillows that go with our bedspread. It took more than half the time to agree on a bedspread and Matt gave me hell about what we chose because

Matt: "I don't want to sleep on those little pillows"
Me: "You don't sleep in those pillows, you throw them on the floor"
Matt: "well what's the point then?"
Me: "they are pretty! and presentable. Picture your bed Matthew. What does it look like? It's not even made is it?"
Matt: "um...probably not"

So I won that round, but he preferred another set that looked a little ghetto to me and I did not like the huge buttons on it. We chose a red and white one with some sort of pretty decor on it and some super cute pillows. We couldn't even agree on bathroom accessories still. Our tastes are completely different and I'm having a hard time NOT picking blue for every room. Blue chairs in the living room, blue dishes, blue china, blue towels...but at least our bedroom has red right? I figure I can do different accent colors. We got a lot done, I started getting my materials to make my ring bearer pillows! One will look similar to this: Martha Stewart!

As I write, the children are screaming upstairs. Only 53 more days and I can have some peace! I love them, but I also love what little sanity I have left.

Oh and we found an apartment. It has a washer/dryer in the unit so I will be very happy. Matt can grill and I can bake pies and it will be so cute. At least until the honeymoon phase is over. Then it will just be very adult. All I need is for friends to move into the apartment across from me and it will be just like a sitcom. Anyone?

No comments: