Thursday, August 25, 2011

Randomness

Yesterday I worked out!  I need to be more consistent with it.  I currently like Denise Austen videos.  I also got a country line dancing video but I'm not coordinated at all so I'm embarrassed to do it in front of anyone, even Matt.  Well, anyways I worked out for 10 minutes and couldn't go any further.  I have a hard time sucking my stomach in and breathing at the same time, is that normal?  So I sat down on the floor and ate a donut.  It had sprinkles and it was good!  But my goal of staying my high school weight is not working out, so I have to. 

Tonight my sister and I saw the Glee movie!  It was awesome!  There's a little four year old boy that dances and sings like the Warblers, it's just adorable.  The only downside was no Mr. Schuester :(

I finally bought fabric for curtains.  It's yellow and white and it'll go in the kitchen.  I'll take a picture when I'm done.  Matt and I actually agreed on it, which is practically a miracle.  The first step is to figure out how to thread my machine though.  I need to get more motivated and get my home all pulled together!


1 comment:

Jill said...

how could they make a glee movie without mr. schuester? that's so sad! :(