Thursday, January 24, 2013

Family visit and picture



     The group picture went well for the most part. I think they turned out nice but we went to the same place as Adrian's 3 month pictures and they were pushy of course. They took single shots of every kid. So my parents said "we don't want any single shots" and the guy said "okay, what about this one?" and proceeded to pull up every single shot. I won't post the group shot since I don't know how everyone else would feel, but I have a family shot of me, Matt, and Adrian.

I don't have the cd so I took a picture of the picture.

     We had a nice visit. We went to the Strategic Air and Space Museum. Adrian liked looking around and at one point had a baby talk conversation with his two year old cousin Kobe. . We watched some home videos to show them what England was like. It made me really want to go back one day, when Adrian is old enough to remember. We also saw Matt's cousin Mallorie for a little while on Monday. He took to her pretty well but he got tired and cranky so we had to leave. That night we had some friends over for a game called Pandemic. It's a game where you all work together to cure and treat diseases; it's pretty cool.

Sitting up!  For about 10 seconds.  I caught him when he fell though.

     Adrian is starting to need time to adjust when we visit people. He needs a little time before anyone holds him and even then sometimes he just wants me or Matt. I do believe he liked Eric's facial hair and goofy face making skills, so he had that going for him.

Did I mention Adrian is officially in 6-9 month clothing? I think he'll be done with the swing soon too. So many changes in such little time!

1 comment:

Jill said...

that's a great family picture!