Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Mostly pictures


     This weekend we had planned on going to a basketball game, but Adrian was cranky and Matt didn't feel like it.  So we stayed home and watched Star Trek.  Other than that things have been quiet around here.  This coming weekend, my step sister and her family, and possibly Eric are coming down from Minnesota to visit.  If Eric can make it we are going to do a family photo with everybody. If he can't, it will just be all the grandkids. I'm excited! The last family picture I was in was with all my cousins wearing matching polo shirts when I was 17. That didn't end well.







We were visiting Michelle and Matt hadn't gotten much sleep the night before.  He fell asleep on the couch while holding Adrian's Sophie (popular toy giraffe that we actually renamed 'Gary')


I don't care if he doesn't need shoes.  Come on, this is adorable.

   
     I'm going to work on an update about cloth diapers.  I think I've found a good wash routine and I have a pretty good feel for how well each different kind works.  So look for that in the near future.
   

2 comments:

Jill said...

i love adrian's overalls- so cute! anakin hasnt worn any since this summer, makes me want to buy some for him :) and i love matt cuddling with gary lol does gary sleep in your bed every night with you guys too? :)

Jujube said...

Thanks! Gary squeaks so he can't sleep with us haha.