Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Avocados: I wasn't impressed either

   
     Yesterday I continued my domestic diva streak and made avocado puree with the baby bullet.  It was so easy and fast.  For the first few bites he was smiling and happy, then he got mad all of a sudden.  He wouldn't finish, so there went one serving down the tube.  One avocado made 4 servings though, so I still saved at least $1 because the avocado was $1.19.  I tried it, and I wasn't impressed either.

This kid always leans to his left.  Whether it's on the boppy, in my Moby wrap or in his highchair.  I don't get it.

I was trying to get his Thor band-aid in the shot.  Fail.
     Last night Matt called on his way home from work and Adrian was awake because he was having trouble sleeping.  He was so cranky but as soon as he heard Matt's voice he started cooing and giggling.  It was adorable.  He loves his dad so much!


Playing with his manly truck.
     I just realized I never wrote about our experience with his 6 month pictures.  That afternoon we had lunch with friends at our house.  Matt didn't really want to go to the pictures so he hung out with them and my mom came with me.  I also needed her for my spine, as you might recall from the last experience.  It went really well.  He smiled the whole time, and the photographer got lots of good pictures.  We went to the same place but it was a much better experience.  I think it's because she had worked with babies before.  I'll post some of the pictures on here later.  I spent much less than I did the last time and I am very happy with my pictures.

     It turns out that one of our friends takes pictures for fun.  She does more candid, outdoor photos like I would get all the time if I were rich.  She has done weddings and families I think.  I would love to have her take pictures when he turns a year old, and we can get a family picture too.

No comments: