Thursday, July 18, 2013

A new wreath, a fun weekend and a cute video

        I finished another wreath the other day.  I'm not sure about it though, I originally put a letter P on it but it fell off and I think I like it better without the P.  Next time I need a smaller wreath, I didn't realize how huge this one was.  So here it is:



Here's a terrible picture of it after the P fell off:


Thoughts?

     Last Friday we went to Jill and Shad's house for lunch.  She made some delicious pizza's and the kids played together.  It was so fun to see our kids with each other, and pretty soon we'll have another one in the mix! (Emilee's baby due in August)  

     On Saturday Matt went shooting with Michelle's husband and my dad.  After that they went to a bar and hung out.  They had a great, manly time and now Matt wants a hand gun.  I'm glad they were able to bond and get to know each other better.  The women and children hung out at my parent's house.  We watched "Parental Guidance" and then did some Karaoke.  

     Adrian is doing well, he's always on the go.  He goes up the stairs so fast, and he's learning to climb back down.  He has learned the joy of pulling all of the books off of the shelf.  I put some of his on the bottom of my bookshelf in the living room.  Yesterday he was banging two toys together and throwing balls and crawling after them.  It's fun to see him play and not just shove everything in his mouth.  


This is a classy picture of Adrian standing on a box, in his diaper, eating cheerios after he tore my living room apart.he can reach everything on the table even without the box.  He goes on his tip toes.  In the background you can see a big canvas.  Matt is painting a picture of Dare Devil for his man cave.  Maybe he will let me post it when he's finished.

  

      Matt is going to have ten days off of work starting tomorrow!  I'm so excited to have time together as a family.  I think we'll be able to do a lot of fun things.  We have a wedding on Saturday of a girl we started Bible study with a few years ago.  I'll be sure to take pictures and video this weekend.

No comments: