Friday, September 13, 2013

Countdown to fall

    It is taking everything I have not to put out my fall wreath and buy some mums right now.  Only 9 days until fall starts!  I am so excited.  Fall is my favorite season.  I love the colors of the leaves, and pumpkins, baking pies, wearing long sleeves and jeans, and the holidays are just around the corner.  I think Adrian will appreciate the season a lot more this year.  He needs to start walking so he can fully participate!  I will love it if he is walking at least a little when we go to Vala's Pumpkin Patch.

     Speaking of my little angel


This is what he has been up to lately:


He likes to pull every dvd and book off of the shelf.  Then they get stepped on.  Don't worry, the shelf is tied down.


Note the Cheerio on his head




 I put a napkin on top of his head and he laughed and took it off.  Then he put it back on his head.  Monkey see monkey do!



 I gave him pasta and peaches.  He ate all of the peaches and threw the pasta overboard.  This boy loves fruit.

For Grandparent's day I made framed scrapbook pages with Adrians handprint and poems.  Matt helped me pick out the items for his parents' gift:

For Grandma and Papa Carlson:

Nona and Grandpa Bobby John:



Getting these handprints was a lot of work.  I ended up sticking his high chair in front of Kipper so he would be distracted.  Voila!

No comments: