Monday, September 30, 2013

Vala's Pumpkin Patch

   

       
    Last weekend we went to Vala's with my friends.  It was fun going out with all four of the kids.  They look so cute next to each other.










     Adrian liked the hay and wanted to crawl around the whole time.  He was filthy by the end.  I tried letting him play in the corn pit but he just wanted to eat it.  So mostly he either rode the stroller around or made me hold him.  We watched the pig race and Adrian and Anakin's strollers were side by side.  They held hands for a few seconds, which was adorable:


     We rode the hay rack ride and Adrian liked the tractor the was pulling us.  He got mad towards the end and I had to distract him with food.  Always food.  After a little while the high school crowd started trickling in.  We noticed that 90% of the girls were wearing leggings as pants.  I didn't realize that was such a strong trend right now and it made all of us feel really old.  In my day, you covered your ass.

     It was hard without Matt because Adrian was fighting me when I tried to put him in the stroller, so I had to carry him around most of the time.  My friends were helpful but I always feel like a single mom when they have their spouses and I'm alone.  I'll make sure Matt can go with us next year because I think I would enjoy it more.  I did have fun though, and Adrian had a blast.  He was passed out in the car on the way home.

     Matt, Adrian and I will go closer to Halloween so we can have a family outing and take more pictures of Adrian with pumpkins, and go through the Pumpkin Mine.

     Adrian is standing by himself, and then taking 2 or 3 steps forward.  He is doing so well and will be walking any day!

No comments: