Tuesday, December 13, 2011

He will not leave you or forsake you

Tomorrow is the court case.  No one said I couldn’t talk about it but I imagine I’m not supposed to say much about it.  So I’ll just say that this verse from a hymn has been playing through my head:

Be Thou my breastplate, my sword for the fight
Be Thou my armor and be Thou my might
Thou my soul shelter and Thy my high tower
Raise Thou me heavenwards, oh power of my power

(Be Thou My Vision) 
 I get so nervous in front of strangers, in new places, in new situations and in front of lots of people.  Plus I am really emotional right now anyways.  I am not looking forward to it but I know that God will be with me and give me strength.  I know He has a plan.

Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.   Deuteronomy 31:6  

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'll be thinking about you and your family tomorrow- I hope everything goes well :)