Thursday, April 11, 2013

Some new tricks, fawning, and a ridiculous ending

     Adrian started to hold himself up on his arms and he has been trying to get his bottom off the ground; but not at the same time.  He now scoots backwards and has ended up under the chair.  


I'm very glad that he doesn't hate his tummy anymore and he rolls over all the time now.  He really wants to get moving, especially if he sees a phone or remote control.  I think I'll make Matt help me baby proof ASAP.  Hopefully he has moved on from our last conversation about baby proofing in this post.  Wow, that was over a year ago!

We had very nice weather for a few days, so Adrian went comfortably without pants at home.  Who wants to cover up those thighs and cute diapers all the time?  He is getting slightly more interested in playing with toys and not just eating them.  He was banging a couple of cups together the other day. We went to lunch and a surprise baby shower for Rachel last weekend and he did very well, and ended up playing fetch with Caroline.  He loves to be around the kids.




He is such a loving baby.  He flings himself at you with open arms and an open mouth ready to hug and kiss you.  He loves "Wheels on the Bus" (complete with actions) and "Down by the Station." Hudson got pictures taken today and I was looking at them with Adrian in my lap.  He kept cooing and laughing as we looked and I told him who it was.  It was adorable!  Michelle said in a few months he'll be poking Hudson in the eye saying "bebe" but they'll be the same size haha.  Hudson is only three pounds shy of Adrian right now.  


There's a spot on the wall at my parent's house that babies always look at.  We believe it's the contrast of the dark shelf against the light colored wall that captures their attention.  There is also a lamp.  So yesterday Adrian kept staring and turning his head like this.  He made this expression while looking at something on the side of the couch too.  I have no idea what he was looking at but I told mom if he ever sees dead people he better not tell me.  I'm just joking.  He can tell me and we can both run screaming our heads off.

No comments: