Monday, May 7, 2012

We finally got the keys to our new townhouse!


(I forgot to post about last weekend, so I’m going to be a dork and post two blogs in one day.)

     I took my parents on a tour last week.   I realized what a horrible memory I have when it comes to dimensions and spatial awareness.  The laundry room was (a lot) smaller than I remembered, but still a good size.  The kitchen was bigger than I remembered.  It’s going to be fun to get our furniture in and decorate once all the painting and cabinet replacements are finished! 

     The front door is black, so hopefully that can get repainted.  Who paints a door black though?  Especially when the siding is tan.  My Halloween wreath would just blend in, how sad would that be?  Is it sad there’s a little part of me that is excited for when Halloween comes?  I think it’s mostly because it will be fun to share it with Adrian, even if he has no clue what’s going on.  I’m basically wishing the whole summer away so I can have my baby; sorry everyone.

     On Friday Michelle and I were supposed to go see Titanic in 3D but it was on too late and neither one of us was that excited about it.  Sorry Jill ;)  So we got Chinese food with mom and Caroline, and then stayed home and played Glee Karaoke.  I’m surprised there were so many songs I don’t know on there, so that made it hard but it was still fun.  I rocked the 90’s songs but prided myself on the fact that I could not do that “Friday” song.  Either Adrian wasn’t impressed or he was soothed to sleep.  Better get used to it kid, I’ve got TONS of songs I want to sing to you. 

     On Saturday I did a bunch of cleaning, finished that wreath project and thought about making cookies but it just never happened.  I told Matt how I thought about making cookies and likened it to when he says “I meant to buy flowers for you today, but I forgot.”  You just don’t get points for that.    

No comments: