Monday, August 27, 2012

3 weeks old

Adrian is 3 weeks old!  I was just thinking about pictures for his birth announcements. I haven't taken that many pictures of him, what a parenting fail. The hospital had some taken but I'm not sure if it's okay to use those?  I better start getting those made and sent out soon.

Last week we went to Jcpenny's (so Matt could get a suit for a wedding he is in,) Famous Footwear and Old Navy.  I got gray shoes for Emilee's wedding, some nursing friendly shirts (apparently I have very few of these.  I feel like I must be missing some clothes?  Who knows.)  and a pretty, casual red dress since only one of my dresses fits me right now. Adrian slept the whole time. Score!

Today I went to get frozen yogurt with a friend from work.  Adrian was awake for her and of course, even though he ate right before we got there, he got hungry.  I brought a bottle and he drank 2 oz and passed out.  Even with the slow flow nipple he still drinks a lot faster with the bottle.  Maybe with practice it will get easier for him?

My mom is currently doing some housework for me. Isn't she awesome? Thanks Mom!

On a random note I'm happy to report I can now button my old shorts.  Yeah!  However the dress I got for Emilee's wedding is kind of snug.  I got it 2 sizes bigger than my pre-pregnancy size!  At least it  doesn't look slutty.

Here are some pics of Adrian for your viewing pleasure.
















No comments: