Tuesday, October 2, 2012

2 Months

     My baby is two months old!  Adrian if you ever read this, here is what you were like at 2 months:



Weight: 10 lbs 3 oz (16th percentile)
Length: 23 1/4 inches (62nd percentile)
Head Circumference: 15 1/2 inches (34th percentile)

*You are happy and alert, you laugh and smile when we talk to you
*You "talk back" by cooing
*We both swear you can already mimick us.  You pursed your lips and made an "Oh" sound just like grandma. Also you stuck out your tongue while I did.
*You rolled from your tummy to your back.
*You wake up to eat 2-3 times a night, and although you're supposed to sleep on your back, you like your side.
*You've been searching for your fist/fingers and you are currently sucking on them.
*You explore with your tongue.  You were licking your blue blankie while aunt Michelle was playing with you the other day.

We love you so much!  You make us so happy and we can't stop telling each other how adorable you are.  I love watching you grow and learn.  I am so grateful that I get to spend all day with you, and that I get to be your mom.

 I just think this is funny for some reason.









And a comparison because it makes me feel good:


This was my 100th post!  Woot!

No comments: