Thursday, October 25, 2012

The many faces of Adrian


     Can you say "obsession"? There was a sale at my favorite diaper store and I needed a few more anyways so our diapers last longer.  I did not ask for the polka dots, there was a limit you needed to spend to get a free diaper and that's what I received   It's a Kawaii; I have a green Kawaii that I like so I'm not going to complain about the look of it.


     Adrian is starting to like and hold on to toys.  Yesterday he was "talking" to a little monkey toy at my parent's house. He loves that monkey, it has a huge smile on its face. 

     As much as I like the deer in the headlights look:


He makes all kinds of adorable faces:





His neck strength gets better all the time.  So does his tolerance for the bath. I've started playing music and heating the kitchen during bathtime and he's been all smiles.  



     Today we went to Target to get a tub for the clothes he has outgrown and some toys.  I washed all of his 3-6 month pajamas but I'm reluctant to put any of his 3 month clothes away because I am in denial.  I think the biggest factor is his length, but the bulky cloth diapers also warrant bigger pants so I really have to get over it. 


I'll leave you with a sleeping baby.
       

No comments: