Tuesday, June 18, 2013

2 year anniversary

     Two weeks ago we celebrated our 2 year anniversary!  We went to Brother Sebastian's that Friday and it was delicious.  We didn't get pictures because I need a haircut really bad and it looks awful.  I wore my black dress with white flowers that I've worn to a couple of weddings.  I had chicken piccata and it had capers on it.  I didn't like them but my plate was beautiful; it was surrounded by spinach and I wanted to take an instagram picture but I would have had to use a flash and I didn't want to be obnoxious.  We had a lot of fun and went to see the new Star Trek movie afterwards.  It was more violent than I expected, but still really good.  I like seeing these kinds of movies because Matt knows all the background and can explain things to me afterwards and flesh out the story.  Then we argue about the decisions the characters made.  We are so mature.




     Two Mondays ago we had lunch at a Chinese place and gave Adrian some rice, a little piece of chicken and some carrots and he did really well.  Then we went to Walmart to look for a tv for his man cave.  Later we went to the park to walk around.  I might take Adrian there to do some pictures later.  I still want nice pictures of him and me together.  I better get my hair cut.


1 comment:

Jill said...

kirk is hot. very good choice of movie date ;) your meal sounds amaaaaaaaaaazing!