Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A trip to the zoo and the Cheeto incident

   This weekend we went to the zoo with Michelle, Coco and Hudson. It was hot and crowded, and Adrian wanted to be carried most of the time.  It was still fun though, and I took advantage of the misters they have all around, even though I wondered how clean the water was.  This was the first time I've seen the new parking lot, and it was a lot better than the old one.
   
     I didn't take a lot of pictures.  There's a family picture on my camera that I look horrible in, so this is all I have.


      That evening Adrian and I went to watch the Jodi Arias movie with my mom.  It was okay, they changed a few details, which seemed unnecessary.  The true story is dramatic enough.  It was also more graphic than we expected.  We are going to see "The Heat" this weekend, so I think that will make for a better movie night.

      My mom was babysitting Hudson on Friday so we went over for a little while.  He's showing an interest in Adrian but unfortunately all Adrian wants to do is grab him and climb him.  Hudson had a toy, and Adrian grabbed it from him.  So mom gave Hudson another toy, and Adrian took that one as well.  I just ended up distracting him so he would stop thieving the toys.  He didn't like it when I held Hudson.  He zoomed over to us and climbed on my lap.
Best friends hanging out.
     On Monday, Adrian and I got up fairly early.  Our routine is to go downstairs, change his diaper and his outfit, and I put a little kid show on while I go make a bottle.  It took me about two minutes, and I came back to this:
These are delicious mom!
What?
     After I made sure he wasn't going to choke, I was actually kind of proud.  This is his first huge, ridiculous mess.  He chewed and swallowed the Cheetos really well, so I got him some Gerber puffs that are shaped similarly. I did end up getting the Cheeto out of the carpet.  Those things were expensive though, too bad he didn't attack Matt's chips instead.

No comments: