Friday, June 28, 2013

Beware of Baby

     Adrian is a little handful.  He tries to get everything from on top of the tables, tries to climb the stairs at every opportunity, and tries to find things to choke on all day.  He also bites.  I've thought about putting a sign on my front door to warn intruders.  He only has one top tooth in right now, so he looks a little funny. We finally went swimming on Wednesday and we had the pool to ourselves. It was too cold for Matt but Adrian had a blast. I wish we got pictures, I got an adorable new swimsuit thanks to Jill.



     Yesterday I bought a walking toy for him and a little train engine.  He pushed the train down the hallway, on purpose to make the little balls in it pop.  It was so cute!  It's one of the first toys he's actually played with instead of just eating it.  He isn't sure about the walking toy yet, but I think teaching him to walk might be a mistake anyway.

     Tonight Matt will be taking care of Adrian while I go see The Heat with my mom. Also I have a hair appointment so I'll have to do a before and after.

Adrian's pjs that make me think of the 70s
   

No comments: