Monday, August 12, 2013

1 year old

   

     Adrian is a year old!  As I always say, time has gone by so fast.  Here is what Adrian is like at a year old, and since I wrote a letter when he was born I figured maybe I could make it a yearly thing, at least for a few years.


Stats:
Height: 30 inches (50%)
Weight: 21 lbs 4 oz  (54%)
Head circ: 18.1 inches  (48%)

Abilities:

  • Says "mama" "dada" and "yay!" and yesterday he said "ball" 
  • Is eating entirely from the table
  • Can follow directions
  • Plays with toys, as opposed to just eating them
Likes:
  • Bath time
  • Music
  • Balls
  • Knocking towers down
  • Throwing or pushing everything off of tables
  • Food
  • Exploring
  • Sand
Dislikes:
  • Being told "no"
  • Loud noises
  • Being put down or left alone
  • When Matt or I leave the room
 



  Dear Adrian,
     
     A year ago we were in the hospital waiting for you to arrive. We were so happy to meet you!  I can't believe you are already a year old, but on the other hand I can't believe you haven't been in our lives for years.  You have grown and changed so much, and we have enjoyed every moment of it.  You are such a sweet, loving, curious little boy.  You always want to be with me and your dad, and you follow us everywhere.  Dare I say you are an easy baby? You are easy going and always smiling. So far there are no foods that you dislike; you eat everything we put on your plate. I am so glad that I get to stay home with you.  Have a wonderful year my sweet boy, I love you more than words can say!

Love, Mom


Now that I am all caught up I should be writing more regularly.  Sorry for all the delays.  In case you missed it, I wrote a post yesterday about Adrian's party and the smash cake video is at the end.  Here's to another wonderful year!

Here are his monthly pictures from start to finish:















No comments: