Friday, August 23, 2013

Stupid

     Last night I took three ibuprofen because my back hurt and that's how much I normally take.  This morning I woke up and was fine for a little while and then got really drowsy before lunch.  I got enough sleep, so I had no idea why I would be so tired.  Matt went to help Chris move and I took a nap while Adrian napped.  I still felt tired when I woke up, but decided to clean up.  I started to put away the pill bottle when I realized, that's not ibuprofen.  Those are freaking allergy pills.  I overdosed on allergy pills.  By then, it had been 16 hours since it happened and my only symptom was drowsiness so it didn't hurt me but I feel so stupid.  In my defense, they are both store brand and the bottles are the same color.  I have now learned to carefully check what I'm taking instead of mindlessly chugging pills down.  I mean, not that I take a lot of pills but you know what I mean.

     Thankfully I didn't have to go anywhere today.  I was still able to take care of Adrian, and everything was fine.  I just had a really quiet, calm day.

     Here is a gif to show my embarrassment:


No comments: