Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Last night I didn't feel well so we ended up inviting Chris over and just watched a marathon of The Big Bang Theory.  We watched the ball drop at midnight and went to bed right after.  I feel so old, normally we will go out but I couldn't even eat my dinner last night so I wasn't getting off the couch.  Hopefully 2012 will be a good year!

On Monday I got sucked into a marathon of “The Haunted” which is a real ghost story show on animal planet.  I must be a sucker for punishment.  If I watch enough of those shows I start getting paranoid but it’s so hard to turn away!  They do have an awful lot of mean ghosts on that show; like one where the ghost moved someone’s baby from their bedroom to their son’s bedroom. No one else was home.  Creepy! As long as I keep my closet door closed it should be okay. 

Speaking of being a sucker for punishment, when I was 8 or 9 I watched “the Dollhouse Murders” about 20 times in a row.  It’s about dolls that come to “life” and reenact a murder so the little girl can figure out who the killer was.  They were possessed by a ghost or something.  The house would glow before the dolls moved.  It really was a kids movie, I swear.  It scared the heck out of me and fascinated me at the same time.  I had to put my American girl dolls away in my parents room because I was afraid they would come to life at night.  They still freak me out a little.  So does the song “Have you seen the ghost of John” which they kept singing in the movie.  I think I should find that movie and watch it!  

No comments: