Tuesday, March 26, 2013

8 years together

     8 years ago today, Matt asked me to be his girlfriend.  This was after we watched Anchorman and the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie with our friends.  So romantic.

2005

2005


Now-ish

Happy Anniversary Matt!

     In other news, Adrian did a good job sitting in the highchair at Texas Roadhouse on friday.  Plus it was so loud, no one could hear all of his ear piercing noises.  I loved him in his little overalls and sneakers.




     Matt doesn't like casseroles.  This is a travesty because hot-dishes are so easy and so hard to screw up. I even have a whole hot dish cookbook.  Also we are Lutheran, so come on.  My parents do like them, so last Wednesday I made dinner at their house for them.  It's called "Old Standby Hamburger and Rice Bake".  Here's the recipe if anyone is interested.

http://www.showcaseminnesota.com/recipes/recipe_detail.aspx?rid=4142

I am the slowest cook ever and I need to work on not overcooking the hamburger but I think it's a good, easy recipe.

     Here's a video of Adrian clapping.  If you fast forward to 30 seconds, you'll see it.  It's two minutes long because children don't perform on command.
   

No comments: