Thursday, March 28, 2013

Today was a beautiful day!

     Yesterday Michelle made tator tot casserole at my parent's house and we were invited.  It was delicious, and we ended up playing karaoke songs on Cox Demand and singing.  Adrian got really excited during one song; I think it was Gangnam style.

     Today was a beautiful day!  Matt got off early so we went to the park for a walk.  We saw a mongoose. Then we had my car washed and went to Outback for dinner.  Adrian did well in the high chair for about 5 minutes but he wanted me to hold him.  I am an expert at doing things one handed.  It was really nice to be able to go out and about as a family.  I remember when I had baby rabies I would picture a little baby in a high chair next to us in restaurants.  Am I crazy?  Well yes.


    We found out Adrian is going to have another new little friend!  Emilee and Aaron are having a girl in August.  I'm so excited for them!

     My crafts are at a halt for the moment.  I was dumb when I got yarn for the blanket and I didn't get enough for the whole project; I only got two spools.  So now Hobby Lobby is out of my yarn and according to their facebook page, people have been waiting for it for a couple of months.  There is no known date that they will restock so I think it's easier to start over. I'll pick a better color this time and I can do a better job since I've had a lot of experience with this pattern. Tomorrow Michael's is having a sale so I'll be able to get back on track.

     Tomorrow is Good Friday.  I thought about putting my black halloween death wreath up but the neighbors would think I'm nuts.  I'll just put my spring wreath up on Sunday. I'm excited to put the Easter basket together!

No comments: