Thursday, March 7, 2013

He's going to look like he owns a yacht

    Matt came home early today because he isn't feeling well.  Personally I think he's exhausted from getting about 4 hours of sleep every night.  He's sleeping right now, so hopefully he will feel better soon.

     I bought Adrian's Easter outfit today!  It's a blue blazer and white pants with little blue stripes.  He's going to look like he owns a yacht.  A little baby "Mr. Howell" if you will.  He even has brown loafers.  Matt wanted him to be more dressed up than normal for church; he wanted a light colored suit.  It is impossible to find a light colored suit for a 7 month old.  Girls have it way easier, there are 1000 dresses to choose from.   That's my complaint for the day.  I'm sure he'll look cute though and the material seems comfortable.  He might have to wear his bow-tie onesie under it; I haven't decided yet.  I'm glad I didn't wait until the last minute.  Now I have to see if any of my old clothes will fit me.  Cue depressing music.

     I also bought everything for his Easter basket.  I got sunglasses, a reusable swim diaper, sippy cups, bubbles, and a bunny hat with ears.  Next year will be a more fun basket with summer toys but I have no idea what he'll be able to do this summer besides chew on things and start crawling and walking.



       We got a hammer!  My dad picked one up for me, so I'm going to try to hang some things this weekend. I've been stalking this website: http://www.jameshance.com/prints.html for when he puts more "Wookie the Chew" posters up.  I'm going to get two for Adrian's room.  It's a play on Winnie the Pooh, but with Chewbacca and Han Solo instead.  They are so cute.  He also draws Dr. Who, other Star Wars characters, the Muppets, Labyrinth, etc.

     Be on the lookout for my baby in his old man millionaire outfit, a nursery, and some other pictures of the completed rooms of my house.

No comments: