Tuesday, March 5, 2013

An emerging nursery and a geek challenge

     I finally started decorating the nursery!  Adrian is...7 months old.  But hey, I just got my house together.  I would love to hang some things up but Matt's hammer is lost.  I have no idea what could have happened to it but I hate losing things and I'm very annoyed.  Besides I bought that hammer for him, along with most of his manly tools for Christmas one year.  I'll just make him buy a new one and then we'll find it.  I'll do a post when the nursery is finished, I know you're at the edge of your seat.




     There's a project I want to do for the nursery that I mentioned before.  I want to put quotes on two canvases for his wall.  I know I'm going to use this quote from Harry Potter:

"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." -J.K. Rowling

I probably have to choose one from a comic book to appease Matt. I like this from Superman, but it's probably a little heavy for a baby:

"One day...you'll have to decide what kind of man you want to grow up to be. Whoever that man is, good character or bad, he's going to change the world."

So if anyone is a geek or married to a geek and you come across an inspirational quote from a comic book or any other literature, please share :)

   

No comments: