Thursday, March 21, 2013

For your viewing pleasure, 6 month studio shots

     I think I promised to share Adrian's 6 month pictures and then never did.  Matt let me use his computer because mine doesn't have a cd drive, so here you go!

We got the most of this one.

This didn't make the cut, but I got all the pictures on a disc.

This went on the back of the book we got.




We got some Valentine's cards with this picture.



This was a cute idea, but my hair looks disgusting.  I did absolutely nothing to myself because I didn't want to get hassled into buying pictures of the both of us.  Win!

We have a friend that does outdoor pictures as a hobby.  I really want to have her do his first year pictures and some family shots.

So that's it; we chose 4 different shots as print outs.  I was pleased this time around.  

No comments: