Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Colds

     Adrian and I got Matt's cold.  He's a trooper though, I can tell he's sick but he hasn't been too cranky.  We've just taken the opportunity to cuddle a little more.  When this illness is over I'm going to start spring cleaning!  I found an awesome list on a blog and I'm going to customize it.  I would like to move without too much junk, so I plan ton eliminating said junk again.  Adrian sure has a lot of stuff though.  Even though Matt insists he is our last child, I'm not getting rid of the baby clothes he's grown out of yet. Don't think I'm totally crazy, I wouldn't even be thinking of this topic if Matt hadn't brought it up first.



     Notice the pink bowl on the floor and the smiling face.  I was about to take a picture of how much Adrian was finally loving bananas when he grabbed the bowl and threw it on the floor.  He thought he was hilarious.


     This is his Easter outfit.  I didn't like it when I saw it online; it's cuter in person.  Just wait til you see him in it!

     We woke up one morning and I put Adrian on my tummy so he was in a sitting position.  He was looking towards the window and the beautiful lighting mixed with those huge lashes looked like a perfect picture.  I attempted to get a photo but he got distracted by my phone.  I did get some cute ones though.




This is the closest I got, and it's blurry.
This is blurry, but the way his lower lip is locked is a Matt face.  When Matt is tired, deep in thought or sleeping he locks and pushes out his lip like this.

It has been pretty quiet around here but when we get better I'm going to start working on my projects.  Until then I'll be watching that crazy Jodi Arias. 

No comments: